Friday, September 28, 2018

Lesson Plan: Turn Out To Be Not My Thing

Magandang whichever time you are reading now, my dear readers!

The title of the content fits like a glove with the title. Trust me, it does. However, before we dive in further into the thing-which-must-not-be-named-unless-it-is-an-emergency, I will explain very shortly about what it is about so I will not lose you in the maze of misunderstanding.

First and not last, lesson plan is what you do before teaching. Basically, in the future lesson you will teach, you have to plan it first. Like, what you will teach, what the material is, what the method you will use and others. Now, you may think, "ah, it's easy."

Like "Le Morte D'Arthur", it's full of lie.

To be very and perfectly direct, it is not easy. Though, it is not that difficult, I suppose? (Do note the hesitance)

You also have to know that lesson plan in every country is different. Like, total different. It is not the same from one to another. There are maybe some same things. Or a few things?

Anyway, I will let you be the judge which one fits you well. Indonesia lesson plan or Philippines lesson plan.

INDONESIA LESSON PLAN. (Note: I used this to teach "Beowulf" for the first time teaching alone. I love it too much.)






PHILIPPINES LESSON PLAN (Note: I selected it from one of my other lesson plans. This one was done by me and my friend since we taught together.)













Apparently, in Philippines, they have two forms of lesson plan for teaching English. This one is the lesson plan for teaching literature. It is also very important for us, the student teacher, to consult it first with our mentor before we teach.


No comments:

Post a Comment